Oceanic Servers
Tox1c (STEAM_1:1:47850210) | Unban Request - Printable Version

+- Oceanic Servers (https://forums.oceservers.com)
+-- Forum: Ban and Unban Requests (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Unban Request (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Tox1c (STEAM_1:1:47850210) | Unban Request (/showthread.php?tid=2343)

Tox1c (STEAM_1:1:47850210) | Unban Request - Lilboilonely - 14-04-2020

Name: Tox1c

SteamID or Discord ID: STEAM_1:1:47850210

Type of Ban: CTBan

Which Server?: Jailbreak #1

Why were you banned?: Dud, giving warden to T's via game, ruins the round by T giving orders to rush gunroom.

Why should you be unbanned?: Okay, well, story goes like this
Couple of CT's
like 18? maybe 17? something T's
I had previously been warden for open day whatever the fuck it is called, and again after that round
left it a round, didn't do shit apart from be a ct, someone else was warden
no one was stepping upto the plate (admins meant to fix that yeah? CT's don't wanna warden? kick em off, put a T on that wants to warden, isn't that how it works?)
next round comes, I claim warden whatever, I order T's to map banner pit, I tell them imma pick a number between 1-100, whoever guess's it is the warden Smile, it was 70, someone got like 71 or 73 or someshit, idk, they were close though, so they became the warden.

this was literally done a week or two ago, idfk when, with like 42 people online, the CT who did it, didn't get CT banned, YES THERE WERE ADMINS ON STFU

I've literally played JB for years (FG days) and i've only been ct banned like 3-4 times since then, I am not a dud fucking CT, I 99% of the time, warden properly, there was fuck all people online when I did this, no one else was willing to warden, thought i'd make it fun for the T's instead of being a strict cunt for a round, but apparently ZoNiCaL had a problem with this, not my fault the bloke who guessed it ordered T's to gunroom

ya'll needa wake tf up and lighten up, jb never used to be so strict, ct's could have a little fun and admins wouldn't give a shit, now a days you crack a joke or someshit and an admin will ban you, I often wonder why the server is almost constantly full, wait wait, I know the answer to that, but I ain't gon say it.

Now i already know the answer to this CTBan, it'll go something along the lines of "Denied, wait it out blah blah /closed" or someshit like that, all because i've rambled on instead of keeping it short, yeah sick, but if you read it properly and ignore this paragraph and the one above, I've given a legit reason, but it will be overlooked because i went off in discord and here. anyone wanna argue the point with me? hmu on discord in a private message.

EDIT: I just remember'd, i forgot to add, i died and then swapped to T, to encourage cunts to get on CT and warden

RE: Tox1c (STEAM_1:1:47850210) | Unban Request - Hyphen - 14-04-2020

Denied

Wait it out.

RE: Tox1c (STEAM_1:1:47850210) | Unban Request - Hyphen - 14-04-2020

Memes aside, you say it yourself you have been playing jailbreak for years now so you should know letting a t warden isn't allowed then slaying yourself to sabotage the round.

You started to warden you did orders so you are the warden, dont like it dont give orders, so lets have alook at what rules have been broken.

Here the are rules you broke if you weren't warden.

14. CTs should not be excessively talking over mic unless they are the warden. Continuous talking over the warden as a CT you will get muted and swapped.

35. CTs must not act in a way that deliberately disadvantages other CTs - such as opening cells early, spamming doors against teammates, etc.

Here the are rules you broke if you were warden.

35. CTs must not act in a way that deliberately disadvantages other CTs - such as opening cells early, spamming doors against teammates, etc.

36. CTs cannot treat any of the Ts with favouritism. All rewards, punishments and orders must be awarded equally and fairly. (just choses someone to a t none the less too warden)

24. Gun planting is not allowed, doing so will result in a CTBan (planting a toy gun will be up to the admins discretion for a ban or slay). (allowed t's to rush guns pretty gunplant too me)

29. CTs who team kill will be temporary CT banned. (lead your team to die cause you allowed them into gun room may aswell count it too)

All evidence can be found here https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/546981720382111754/699083616482754580/Counter-Strike_Global_Offensive_2020.04.13_-_12.23.27.20-1.mp4

So yes you will stay banned and hope you take the time too reflect on your actions and please stay safe in this pandemic

Have good day from DS management , xoxo