Oceanic Servers
That Chad Next Door (STEAM_0:1:216165220) | Unban Request - Printable Version

+- Oceanic Servers (https://forums.oceservers.com)
+-- Forum: Ban and Unban Requests (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Unban Request (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: That Chad Next Door (STEAM_0:1:216165220) | Unban Request (/showthread.php?tid=2320)

That Chad Next Door (STEAM_0:1:216165220) | Unban Request - 🍚That Chad Next Door🍚 - 08-04-2020

Name: That Chad Next Door

SteamID or Discord ID: STEAM_0:1:216165220

Type of Ban: Server

Which Server?: Jailbreak #1

Why were you banned?: I was escaping down vent's with 90% of the T's on the server where out of nowhere I got a ban. I don't know why, I checked the bans list and my steam ID isn't on there (or at least yet).

Why should you be unbanned?: I played alot of Jailbreak back in source days, I decided to give it another go over the last few days and have been thoroughly enjoying it on domination servers. I honestly don't know why I was banned and I assume you follow the standard warn, kick, ban process like most servers. I've been reading through your rules briefly on and off trying to adjust my css knowledge from when I used to play to this servers standards. I have no clue why I was banned, but if this a perma ban for a reason I'd like chance because I'm new to your server and just trying to get back into a gamemode I used to play hours of.

RE: That Chad Next Door (STEAM_0:1:216165220) | Unban Request - SuBi ☁ - 08-04-2020

Are you sure you are even banned.... 

Also your steam id is STEAM_1:1:216165220 so maybe that was why you couldn't find it.

Chances you were kicked, considering you were warned for using a AHK/macro

RE: That Chad Next Door (STEAM_0:1:216165220) | Unban Request - 🍚That Chad Next Door🍚 - 08-04-2020

(08-04-2020, 07:28 PM)SuBi ☁ Wrote: Are you sure you are even banned.... 

Also your steam id is STEAM_1:1:216165220 so maybe that was why you couldn't find it.

It said i had been permanently banned. Wouldn't let me reconnect, but now it's working fine now and letting me reconnect after being banned for about20 minutes. I was warned for using ahk, which I don't. My jump is scroll and I have an infinite scroll wheel so it's kinda hard to try not to use without changing settings. It never said kick, I tried asking admins but no response on the server.

(08-04-2020, 07:28 PM)SuBi ☁ Wrote: Are you sure you are even banned.... 

Also I know you don't allow macros on your server but what would you consider infiante scroll becasue it's built into my mouse and somewhat out of my control, I'm worried I'll get banned for it on your server by other admins so I'm unsure what to do, am I gonna just have to use another mouse for when im playing jailbreak lol

RE: That Chad Next Door (STEAM_0:1:216165220) | Unban Request - SuBi ☁ - 08-04-2020

As for if you have or have not used said Macros/Ahks, we would know. As for hyper scrolls, you will be giving a warning to not use it if the admin feels that it is giving you a advantage over other players.

If you are so worried about getting told off, my general advice is to just disable it because it will either be useless in helping your jumps or you will just get yourself in trouble otherwise.  

Listen to any warning a admin gives you.

Closed