Oceanic Servers
Coinz enjoy ban. (Couldn't find it, you should know this cunt though, he use to - Printable Version

+- Oceanic Servers (https://forums.oceservers.com)
+-- Forum: Ban and Unban Requests (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Ban Requests (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Coinz enjoy ban. (Couldn't find it, you should know this cunt though, he use to (/showthread.php?tid=2292)

Coinz enjoy ban. (Couldn't find it, you should know this cunt though, he use to - Sinister - 02-04-2020

Name: Coinz

SteamID or Discord ID: Couldn't find it, you should know this cunt though, he use to be a server admin or some shit.

Which Server?: Jailbreak #1

Time of incident: Round 6 of Map: Jailberd *aka last round of the map*

Reason for the ban: Freekilling t's that we're ordered to go to the end of the obby, the orders were not clear, a lot of t's went to go to the ct side, Coinz also said it's implied to use the T side, but i doubted that,

Evidence: Jailbreak#1 Round 6 Map Jailberd, i have no proof just the demo i cannot check, for some odd reason, thanks

RE: Coinz enjoy ban. (Couldn't find it, you should know this cunt though, he use to - gada - 02-04-2020

[Image: phwLS29.jpg]
should be pretty clear which route is the obvious delay. coinz tried explaining this to you but you are very ignorant

RE: Coinz enjoy ban. (Couldn't find it, you should know this cunt though, he use to - Sinister - 02-04-2020

Gada m8 im %100 certain that going through the ct side is much faster, than doing the actual obby, it's more of a delay to do the obby than going onto the ct side, again did not specify. 

Let me give you an example of what happened, He did not specify which way to go into the end of obby, it is implied to not detour or delay, but would that be considered nazi if they could not go through the ct side? think about it.

RE: Coinz enjoy ban. (Couldn't find it, you should know this cunt though, he use to - gada - 02-04-2020

its very obvious to actually play through the game, use ur tiny head and stop mindlessly making reports because you have a temper tantrum. The other few people who went with you seemed to get the memo

RE: Coinz enjoy ban. (Couldn't find it, you should know this cunt though, he use to - MK Mike - 02-04-2020

As I was among those slaughtered in this massacre I declare this evidence [Image: LwTFgZ3H0qfZGeFBNxA2c_IwyOZc-l0erEnFOupQ...mikQQ=s110]

RE: Coinz enjoy ban. (Couldn't find it, you should know this cunt though, he use to - ZoNiCaL - 03-04-2020

All of you, stop shitposting in ban requests. If you wanted to make a complaint about a staff member, you use the staff complaints section, and the appropriate template. Plus, we're not going to check a demo for one singular freekill.

Sinister, I'd like to point you to the third line of the JB Rules:
Quote:
Use your common sense, these rules are to be used as guidance for game play and will apply throughout all Domination servers.

And:
Quote:[font=Arial]33. Ts are clear to knife any CT within their 5ft radius.  The CT cannot retaliate to this attack. However, a rushing T disregards this rule.[/font]
There is a very clear indication on what side is meant for T's and CT's. It should be made even more obvious that there would've been CT's there in the first place, as that's one of the most reasonable places for them to be at the time.
As gada has shown with his diagram, you would've gone back and turned into CT side, thereby rushing CT's and delaying. Being in the CT side is not being within a 5ft range of T's, and I know CoiNz wouldn't bait T's because he knows the rules so well, he's a Senior Admin.

If you're not going to bother with filling out appropriate information in a ban request like this like the accused player's SteamID and provide evidence, and you're not going to take this seriously and listen to other staff members about what happened, then we're not going to help you. Plain and simple.

RE: Coinz enjoy ban. (Couldn't find it, you should know this cunt though, he use to - dugglez - 03-04-2020

Obviously a delay.
Denied, Closed.