Oceanic Servers
cucked - Printable Version

+- Oceanic Servers (https://forums.oceservers.com)
+-- Forum: General Forums (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: cucked (/showthread.php?tid=2271)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

cucked - Dash - 28-03-2020

i got banned. phat F. I know in my heart and others know with proof that this is a misunderstanding but there is nothing we can do ftm. This also means no more Dash DS funny moments. I dont blame the server for the actions that have been placed, there was no malicious intent but the punishment has been handed down and we move on. No hard feelings to the seniors, your just doing your job but also thanks to people who went out of their way to help and defend me (you know who you guys are <3). Its alright lads, carry on my legacy and ill be back in a coupla months.

Peace Brothers

LongLiveDash

(micspam for me) <3

RE: cucked - dugglez - 28-03-2020

>caught fair and square
>this is a misunderstanding

???

RE: cucked - xeno!! - 28-03-2020

(28-03-2020, 10:05 AM)dugglez Wrote: >caught fair and square

???

>not going to apply for an unban
>ill be back in a couple of months (perm ban)

???

RE: cucked - Dash - 28-03-2020

???

not all information has been released doug. Anyways thanks for the petty beefs <3

(28-03-2020, 10:07 AM)xeno!! Wrote:

???

>not going to apply for an unban
>ill be back in a couple of months (perm ban)

???

ill be back, one day or another

RE: cucked - molesto - 28-03-2020

wher do i find ds funi moment noew?

RE: cucked - Counter - 28-03-2020

Imma lay out some stuff with you Dash that you should hear

1. You're not coming back, you doxx'd others, at best it's going to take you 6 months, but with your reputation and with the admin team mostly in full agreement to hating you, you aren't coming back. In fact, you're delirious if you think otherwise

2. You try too hard to fit in, every time you're on the server, you used forced humour to get a laugh out of people. The only people your friends with on DS is the retard group, which says enough

3. You try too hard to win back those who don't like you, myself included. When I posted that thread about my mate killing himself, you were very nice to me which I appreciated. The problem is, you took my appreciation to your sympathy as a gesture of friendship. It wasn't, I thank you for what you said, I didn't wan to be your mate. You put me into an uncomfortable position where I felt too rude to dismiss you which is a failure of my personality, I know. Point is, you used it to try and strike something with me, wasn't going to work.

I'd write more, but you need to go and not come back. You aren't ever going to be the person you thought to be here, unless DS dies and comes back in another form where we all forget the name Dash, I don't even think then you could do much.

[Image: unknown.png]

Here's an example of you trying too hard to fit in

RE: cucked - Pedro - 28-03-2020

I love how this coon thinks hes going to be missed lmao fuck off you little rodent

RE: cucked - Anthonyy - 28-03-2020

when

RE: cucked - molesto - 28-03-2020

mmmmm dash respond to when rn

RE: cucked - Dash - 28-03-2020

(28-03-2020, 02:31 PM)dat Wrote: mmmmm dash respond to when rn

hello mr date

(28-03-2020, 01:09 PM)Pedro Wrote: I love how this coon thinks hes going to be missed lmao fuck off you little rodent

hello

(28-03-2020, 11:25 AM)Counter Wrote: Imma lay out some stuff with you Dash that you should hear

1. You're not coming back, you doxx'd others, at best it's going to take you 6 months, but with your reputation and with the admin team mostly in full agreement to hating you, you aren't coming back. In fact, you're delirious if you think otherwise

2. You try too hard to fit in, every time you're on the server, you used forced humour to get a laugh out of people. The only people your friends with on DS is the retard group, which says enough

3. You try too hard to win back those who don't like you, myself included. When I posted that thread about my mate killing himself, you were very nice to me which I appreciated. The problem is, you took my appreciation to your sympathy as a gesture of friendship. It wasn't, I thank you for what you said, I didn't wan to be your mate. You put me into an uncomfortable position where I felt too rude to dismiss you which is a failure of my personality, I know. Point is, you used it to try and strike something with me, wasn't going to work.

I'd write more, but you need to go and not come back. You aren't ever going to be the person you thought to be here, unless DS dies and comes back in another form where we all forget the name Dash, I don't even think then you could do much.

[Image: unknown.png]

Here's an example of you trying too hard to fit in
aight counter, heres the facts. I was a toxic twelvie, i left and came back a new player right? I saw that your friend had killed himself and you were obviously hurt but and i was being supportive cause im not a pos human. I was just being supportive like anyone would be, but you think it was that i could be friends with you? ffs you need to take your head out of your ass mate. And please refrain from calling my friends retards, theyre only trying to have fun and dont need old cunts telling them what to do, lighten up and dont take everything seriously. Its toxic old people like you who ruin the fun of pissing around on CS, its not life and death if your having fun and break a few rules.