Oceanic Servers
Why isn't talent day banned? - Printable Version

+- Oceanic Servers (https://forums.oceservers.com)
+-- Forum: Development (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Suggestions (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Thread: Why isn't talent day banned? (/showthread.php?tid=2195)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Why isn't talent day banned? - cru^ - 10-03-2020

(10-03-2020, 08:00 AM)J Breakfast Wrote: but simon says was banned because there was no consistent ruling to govern how to play it. I dont understand how you think a game where youre ordered to perfectly do something or die in a round where youre ordered to do something or die is more fun. What would you know about rules hoenstly everyone had to pick up your slack on the staff team where all you did was tell everyone how you were the best bhopper on the staff team as if anyone gave a fuck. You know there's a packet of 12vie rat packs who love each other and religiously only play server 2. youre bringing a retard server 2 issue and applying it to the whole domination servers sample size

Why are we all of a sudden talking about Simon Says lmfao, thats not the topic at hand? Also me saying I'm the best bhopper on the staff team was always a fucking meme, didn't realise that you were so gentle. My apologies if I offended you and your ability to handle a sarcastic joke. Also not a retarded server 2 issue, favouritism is favouritism if you don't agree that Talent Day is based on favouritism then you are really as retarded as you sound.

RE: Why isn't talent day banned? - Uncle Rifle - 10-03-2020

So what about the people that enjoy talent day? 

Why should it be banned if a hand full of people think it maybe a case of major favouritsm?

Why is this only being brought up now ?

(10-03-2020, 08:55 AM)Uncle Rifle Wrote: So what about the people that enjoy talent day? 

Why should it be banned if a hand full of people think it maybe a case of major favouritsm?

1. People enjoy talent day because its a easy LR if you have friends on the other team.

2. Its not a matter of what people think. Its what it is, its favouritism without a doubt. I play on my main win every time, play on a alt never win.

3. Dumb question.

RE: Why isn't talent day banned? - Uncle Rifle - 10-03-2020

(10-03-2020, 09:02 AM)cru^ Wrote:
(10-03-2020, 08:55 AM)Uncle Rifle Wrote: So what about the people that enjoy talent day? 

1. People enjoy talent day because its a easy LR if you have friends on the other team.

2. Its not a matter of what people think. Its what it is, its favouritism without a doubt. I play on my main win every time, play on a alt never win.

3. Dumb question.

1. Not every CT would be your friend though ? thats like saying the whole server is a friend of yours.

2. It is a matter of what people think. You stated before that new players that join the server and be fronted with this game will chose not to comeback. You play on your main and win every time, i highly doubt that.

3. Its not a dumb question, its clearly annoyed you for some time otherwise you would of brought it up, i asked why now and not sooner when you first noticed it being a issue and don't say you only just noticed an issue as we know that is a lie.

(10-03-2020, 09:11 AM)Uncle Rifle Wrote:
(10-03-2020, 09:02 AM)cru^ Wrote:

3. Dumb question.

1. Not every CT would be your friend though ? thats like saying the whole server is a friend of yours.

2. It is a matter of what people think. You stated before that new players that join the server and be fronted with this game will chose not to comeback. You play on your main and win every time, i highly doubt that.

3. Its not a dumb question, its clearly annoyed you for some time otherwise you would of brought it up, i asked why now and not sooner when you first noticed it being a issue and don't say you only just noticed an issue as we know that is a lie.

1. My bad let me rephrase that point. As it is a game of whoever has the majority vote will win of cause. If you 50+% of the CT team that are friends with you or people that know you well. You are more than literally going to win that simply due to you have the fact that it is the majority. 

2. Not really sure what you mean by that point. Although can assure from first-hand experience as mentioned in my main post every time I've played on my alt, I have lost. And MOST of the time on my main I will get through if I participate because I have been playing the server for quite a bit now, and most people especially on s2 as it is a smaller community know me.

- Before I had my break from JB Talent Day was not anywhere as popular for unskilled CT's to do to get around.
- I've been playing on my alt a lot more, been at the receiving end of this blatant favouritism and it is not enjoyable. 
- Want to encourage CT's to do intended map games and FUN games rather than Talent Day.

RE: Why isn't talent day banned? - phanta - 10-03-2020

why don't you think of original ideas on things you can do on talent day to win instead of complaining about not being able to show a cool talent and dying and then making a thread about it. People like sassy would just do the same talent every time and he started to just die because of it

(10-03-2020, 09:42 AM)phanta Wrote: why don't you think of original ideas on things you can do on talent day to win instead of complaining about not being able to show a cool talent and dying and then making a thread about it. People like sassy would just do the same talent every time and he started to just die because of it

You are right although unless you are going to sing. It is quite difficult to show a talent over a microphone. Which is why no one tries, and it just comes down to CT's pick and choosing who they want to live and who they don't want to live.

(10-03-2020, 09:54 AM)cru^ Wrote:
(10-03-2020, 09:42 AM)phanta Wrote: why don't you think of original ideas on things you can do on talent day to win instead of complaining about not being able to show a cool talent and dying and then making a thread about it. People like sassy would just do the same talent every time and he started to just die because of it

You are right although unless you are going to sing. It is quite difficult to show a talent over a microphone. Which is why no one tries, and it just comes down to CT's pick and choosing who they want to live and who they don't want to live.

a random did a trick on a skateboard over mic maybe just think a bit harder their is alot of things you could do if you tried and just play on your main to win why play on an alt just to complain about it

(10-03-2020, 09:59 AM)phanta Wrote:

a random did a trick on a skateboard over mic maybe just think a bit harder their is alot of things you could do if you tried and just play on your main to win why play on an alt just to complain about it

Noted might just play hit my desk and say I did a kickflip.

(10-03-2020, 10:02 AM)cru^ Wrote:
(10-03-2020, 09:59 AM)phanta Wrote:

Noted might just play hit my desk and say I did a kickflip.

idk bit better than bhopping in a circle as a talent