Oceanic Servers
SmickleSmackle (SteamID:76561198994397856) | Unban Request - Printable Version

+- Oceanic Servers (https://forums.oceservers.com)
+-- Forum: Ban and Unban Requests (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Unban Request (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: SmickleSmackle (SteamID:76561198994397856) | Unban Request (/showthread.php?tid=2080)

SmickleSmackle (SteamID:76561198994397856) | Unban Request - SmickleSmackle - 08-02-2020

Name: SmickleSmackle

SteamID or Discord ID: SteamID:76561198994397856

Type of Ban: CTBan

Which Server?: Jailbreak #1

Why were you banned?: I was banned for being a major dud but i am just trying to practice, baiting as well but i had no clue i was doing it and i am just trying to learn it is my mistake, free wounding i did none of this on purpose and review the footage and you can see that, false kos i never kos anyone talking into the mic only in chat and i kos for hat because i recognised his hat and no one else had it but i did not kill as i didn't know if i was allowed to kill review the footage, free killing i had not free killed anyone so that is false check the footage and u can see that.

Why should you be unbanned?: I believe that i should be unbanned because the accusations against me are false and if you check the footage you can see i am doing nothing wrong but that does not mean i did nothing wrong. I don't know if i baited i am not familiar with that term so i can't say anything about that i never killed anyone that i kos in the typing chat as a joke with my friends, i feel maybe the admins didn't understand i was joking and that was my bad for not reading the room, i typed kos for the bear hat as i saw him break the orders but i did not kill him as i didn't know if i was allowed to. The free wounding is clearly unintentional if you watch the footage and i did not free kill anyone.

RE: SmickleSmackle (SteamID:76561198994397856) | Unban Request - zuhn (2) - 08-02-2020

Your just really toxic and just not a nice person. i understand what you did you might of found funny but everyone showed you it wasn't yet you still did it! i like you but you need to stop being such a toxic person. Admins are in control of unbanning you but -1 you need to learn your lesson.

RE: SmickleSmackle (SteamID:76561198994397856) | Unban Request - SmickleSmackle - 08-02-2020

(08-02-2020, 05:59 PM)zuhn (2) Wrote: Your just really toxic and just not a nice person. i understand what you did you might of found funny but everyone showed you it wasn't yet you still did it! i like you but you need to stop being such a toxic person. Admins are in control of unbanning you but -1 you need to learn your lesson.

I was not banned for being toxic and i understand my mistake and taken it into consideration i will resurrect my mistakes as i stay on this server. I hope we can look past this childish behaviour as i wish to become a greater me and this me right now is not that me that i want to be.

RE: SmickleSmackle (SteamID:76561198994397856) | Unban Request - zuhn (2) - 08-02-2020

(08-02-2020, 06:01 PM)SmickleSmackle Wrote:
(08-02-2020, 05:59 PM)zuhn (2) Wrote: Your just really toxic and just not a nice person. i understand what you did you might of found funny but everyone showed you it wasn't yet you still did it! i like you but you need to stop being such a toxic person. Admins are in control of unbanning you but -1 you need to learn your lesson.

I was not banned for being toxic and i understand my mistake and taken it into consideration i will resurrect my mistakes as i stay on this server. I hope we can look past this childish behaviour as i wish to become a greater me and this me right now is not that me that i want to be.
i know it wasn't because your toxic but you just was so annoying when you was calling us cunts and shit and yeah! i hope we can become friends and move past this mistake  Heart

RE: SmickleSmackle (SteamID:76561198994397856) | Unban Request - SmickleSmackle - 08-02-2020

(08-02-2020, 06:04 PM)zuhn (2) Wrote:
(08-02-2020, 06:01 PM)SmickleSmackle Wrote:

i know it wasn't because your toxic but you just was so annoying when you was calling us cunts and shit and yeah! i hope we can become friends and move past this mistake  Heart
Thankyou i look forward to seeing you online

RE: SmickleSmackle (SteamID:76561198994397856) | Unban Request - Jas8621 - 08-02-2020

If you are not directly involved in the unban request you should NOT be posting in any request. Staff will deal with the request in due time.

(08-02-2020, 06:07 PM)Jas8621 Wrote: If you are not directly involved in the unban request you should NOT be posting in any request. Staff will deal with the request in due time.

oh sorry i didn't know. i just want him to learn that it was stupid what he did <3 i'll leave it to yall

RE: SmickleSmackle (SteamID:76561198994397856) | Unban Request - gada - 08-02-2020

Hello
Here is what I heard happened from other admins before i joined the server.

You disadvantaged cts by standing afk in front of the Maxi ele.
You freekilled
You freewounded ts - spraying into crowds
called false kos's on players

You lied in admin chat about getting freekilled and continued to be an issue in admin chat to the point where you were kicked.

When I joined the server I joined the moment goose had swapped you off, you said no and chose to keep swapping yourself on because you "did nothing wrong"

I chose to be lenient and only kept u swapped off for 2 rounds. I warned you that I dont recommend you ct as your next fuckup is a ban.

What tilted me to ban you was you being insanely nazi to the ts in a very tight spot, and then not only a few seconds later you call KOS on a hat, which is against the rules. 

You were confident in ur knowledge of the rules, Which you even said in your own words "I have read the rules and watched the cts I just need to test it"

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=11523381]

(08-02-2020, 06:31 PM)gada Wrote: Hello
Here is what I heard happened from other admins before i joined the server.

You disadvantaged cts by standing afk in front of the Maxi ele.
You freekilled
You freewounded ts - spraying into crowds
called false kos's on players

You lied in admin chat about getting freekilled and continued to be an issue in admin chat to the point where you were kicked.

When I joined the server I joined the moment goose had swapped you off, you said no and chose to keep swapping yourself on because you "did nothing wrong"

I chose to be lenient and only kept u swapped off for 2 rounds. I warned you that I dont recommend you ct as your next fuckup is a ban.

What tilted me to ban you was you being insanely nazi to the ts in a very tight spot, and then not only a few seconds later you call KOS on a hat, which is against the rules. 

You were confident in ur knowledge of the rules, Which you even said in your own words "I have read the rules and watched the cts I just need to test it"

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=11523381]

I would appreciate if you could review the footage thankyou

RE: SmickleSmackle (SteamID:76561198994397856) | Unban Request - Jas8621 - 08-02-2020

As I said in  DM to you. You can review the demo in your own time. As of right now you unban appeal is being Denied. Learn to watch tyour actions. you were skirting the rules for multiple days and today was the last straw sort your shit out or cop the consequences.
Denied