Oceanic Servers
noonga (STEAM_0:0:449001200) | Ban Request - Printable Version

+- Oceanic Servers (https://forums.oceservers.com)
+-- Forum: Ban and Unban Requests (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Ban Requests (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: noonga (STEAM_0:0:449001200) | Ban Request (/showthread.php?tid=2010)

noonga (STEAM_0:0:449001200) | Ban Request - Noah (2) - 24-01-2020

Name: noonga

SteamID or Discord ID: STEAM_0:0:449001200

Which Server?: Jailbreak #1

Time of incident: 2:42 am

Reason for the ban: Noonga (Clorox) 's lenght of ban, lack of understanding on how jb works and not knowing the rules.
Noonga states in his unban apeal "we didnt think much of it as we where all having fun and no1 had a problem" but yet there were multiple times me and other's, even the other ct (tempa) said what noonga was doing was not fun or enjoyable in any way. He states in a direct discord dm: "u dont lisen to anyone and u expect not to get killed." except the fact that "noah kos." at the start of a round isn't a order as far as i know? He states it was 5 am on server 2, showing he thinks server 2 is a place you are allowed to break the rules and fuck everybody's time up. Even though it was server 1 we were playing on. He also say's "if i get the chance it wont happen again just trna make a fun place for everyone involded" Even though he has been ct banned 3 times in the last week and a half. He says he was tryna make a fun place for everyone even though he made atleast 2 people every round sit out and spectate
be killing them for no reason what so ever. Throughout the night he ct baited ab atrocious amount of times beyond a point of ordering people to his location and then killing them for "rushing him"

Evidence: I have already posted videos on the other thread, i ask you to please reconsider your choice of a 3 day ct ban and maybe prolong the ban until he has a much better understanding of the rules and game. Thank you for reading.

RE: noonga (STEAM_0:0:449001200) | Ban Request - Turtle - 24-01-2020

alot of the evidence appear to not show the full story. if you have longer clips please upload them

RE: noonga (STEAM_0:0:449001200) | Ban Request - chiswell - 24-01-2020

As i semi alluded to in my response to the original ban request, I couldnt mainly only ban him off the first two clips where he states that you were kos every round because you are noah in which he proceeded to freekill you. The clip before that i did have to watch like 5 times because i was very confused. A lot of your clips miss out the start round and a few other key details and more so just show you dying, which could be deduced that you were rebelling or not listening to orders. As most of the clips were inconclusive to use as evidence. Therefore i felt that considering his past hours and past history a 3 ban i feel is more than deserving for the player. Now if you have longer versions of the clips ill happily look at them and maybe extend his ban.