Oceanic Servers
Wombat (STEAM_1:0:521355348 ) | Unban Request - Printable Version

+- Oceanic Servers (https://forums.oceservers.com)
+-- Forum: Ban and Unban Requests (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Unban Request (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Wombat (STEAM_1:0:521355348 ) | Unban Request (/showthread.php?tid=2002)

Wombat (STEAM_1:0:521355348 ) | Unban Request - Wombat (2) - 23-01-2020

Name: Wombat

SteamID or Discord ID: STEAM_1:0:521355348

Type of Ban: CTBan

Which Server?: Jailbreak #1

Why were you banned?: "gunplanting", "freekills", "major dud ct"

Why should you be unbanned?: https://imgur.com/VZCMw12

Lets start with the gunplant. Cannot deny it, it was purposely done. 

Round 10. It looks like a freekill on clusterfuck but he had rushed me (i didnt call him out as kos) can see why this would be mistaken for a freekill. With the incident with pedro i had accidentally pressed my ALT button instead of space to jump i have ALT as a secondary fire button.

Round 8. It looks like i killed and freewounded 2 people in kitchen but there is acually a vent they were knifing which i said is KOS.

Round 7. I was shooting into crounds however never hit anyone (dud act on my part). I did hit someone towards the end of the order because they were way off the graffiti spray they were meant to be on.

Round 5. Killed someone rushing away from medic when the order was to be in medic. Did freewound 1 person in the crossfire.

Why i think i should be unbanned. Firstly some of these were uncontrollable on my party, or misunderstood in the demos (i think), the reason i have let myself down is because i let the banter get to me and i realised how stupid i have been acting untill writing up this post. If my ban does get lifted or shortened, or if it just runs out after the 14 days when i feel the banter getting to me i will swap on the Terrorist side. Apart from my dud acts most people like my wardening and i often get people messaging me to swap onto ct. I was also 100% honest with kittens and sent admin messages to him. I have 100% learnt my lesson from the previous ban and this one, i am also very sorry for my dud actions. I have also spent alot of time on this application and gone through the effort to go through demos, i wouldnt spend this much time on something if i was just going to fuck around and get banned again in a bit. I am deadset going to stop being a dud end of story.

Thank you for your time and if i missed anything feel free to add a comment on this post or DM me on discord Wombat#4845

RE: Wombat (STEAM_1:0:521355348 ) | Unban Request - DrKittens - 24-01-2020

Hi Wombat,

You were banned for your rule-breaking actions whilst on Server 1, the evidence you supplied is your actions whilst playing on Server 2.
I highly suggest you review the Consignment demo at around 8pm last night and update your unban request.

As previously discussed, You were CT-Banned for your consistent freekills, freewounds and obvious gunplant (Round 12 for the gunplant). Combined, this all let to me banning you again for your overall dud-behaviour.
It was clear at the time for me personally that you had not learnt your lesson from your previous ban, since this all occurred merely hours after your last CT-Ban.
If you believe you deserve to be unbanned and/or given the benefit of the doubt, we would be grateful if you could update your request detailing your actions from this map and providing an explanation to why you should be unbanned. 

Regards,

DrKittens.

RE: Wombat (STEAM_1:0:521355348 ) | Unban Request - Wombat (2) - 26-01-2020

(24-01-2020, 09:33 AM)DrKittens Wrote: Hi Wombat,

You were banned for your rule-breaking actions whilst on Server 1, the evidence you supplied is your actions whilst playing on Server 2.
I highly suggest you review the Consignment demo at around 8pm last night and update your unban request.

As previously discussed, You were CT-Banned for your consistent freekills, freewounds and obvious gunplant (Round 12 for the gunplant). Combined, this all let to me banning you again for your overall dud-behaviour.
It was clear at the time for me personally that you had not learnt your lesson from your previous ban, since this all occurred merely hours after your last CT-Ban.
If you believe you deserve to be unbanned and/or given the benefit of the doubt, we would be grateful if you could update your request detailing your actions from this map and providing an explanation to why you should be unbanned. 

Regards,

DrKittens.

All updated feel free to take a look.

RE: Wombat (STEAM_1:0:521355348 ) | Unban Request - SuBi ☁ - 27-01-2020

In regards to some things that may have been mistaken as freekills, he have still gun planned/unnecessary freewounding/ shooting in crowds. Shit like that that is just dud actions that effect rounds and impacts on others gaming experience. On light of this being your 3rd dud ban, i will let you off easy.

Reduced to the 1st. Try to be more careful on ct when you're unbanned...