Oceanic Servers
Gada FreeSlay - Printable Version

+- Oceanic Servers (https://forums.oceservers.com)
+-- Forum: Ban and Unban Requests (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Staff complaints (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Gada FreeSlay (/showthread.php?tid=1941)

Gada FreeSlay - Sinister - 12-01-2020

Admins name : Gada

Time of incident : Round 10 of Map Downview

Evidence : Demo - Round 10 Map: Downview

Details of the incident : Lildog took over my warden, which he cant and then he said go to kitchen, i told him he cant do that i so i gave them all 20 seconds to head back to ds banner or they will all be k.o.s, they did not listen so i killed them all i was allowed to because he can not take over warden off me, but then gada slayed me.

RE: Gada FreeSlay - gada - 12-01-2020

Hey. Heres the story from my perspective.

When I joined people were practically spamming me about you freekilling for micspam kos and being a dud, asking for you to be banned. You were there during the massy that had happened during the previous map, and as a trial I am unable to ct ban so I was in the process of getting the guy who massied banned. I was watching the massy video during the incident so I was slightly negligent to the current situation. 
Illdog shouldn't have taken over warden, even if you may have given dud orders. I agree with you on that. 
On the reason I slay'd you, the ts were meant to be on the fridges of kitchen (Ordered by illdog) and you killed people who fell off while there was a smoke. I agree that illdog shouldnt have taken over warden, but my negligence doesnt entitle you to freekill. 

What I had seen was illdog was warden and you were giving orders fighting with the warden like a child. I muted you because you were talking and even at times micspamming over illdog giving orders.

Like I said before, I blame myself for not taking notice to illdog taking over warden but you arent able to freekill people just because a round didnt go your way. Grow up, its a single round of the game. You should also learn that micspam kos is only for extreme situations were you have used up all options - eg asking in #need-staff-assistance 

Thanks

RE: Gada FreeSlay - chiswell - 12-01-2020

Hi i also joined as you were slayed and would like to point out that you even said in admin chat that you said ABC banner but meant DS banner and then killed people when we told you there isnt an ABC banner in the cell area.

You continued to mic spam and whinge about it on mic AS a CT even when i tried to warden, thats when i told you to just shut up about it and post on the forums.

learn to just cop shit on the chin and know when you have made a mistake.

RE: Gada FreeSlay - Sinister - 12-01-2020

What you should have done was to got the full story, not to trust what people say. or things like that will happen. but thanks

And also Chiswell i ment as in "ds banner not abc banner" in admin chat not in the actual progressing game

RE: Gada FreeSlay - Jas8621 - 12-01-2020

I think you completely missed the point sinister.
You play in a way that repeatedly and constantly gets you reported for freekilling, micspamming and overall being a cunt of a player.
Our staff responded to these reports and seen what they saee every time you play and acted accordingly. In this exact case gada may have been wrong but he wasn't there for the entire round and he will work on that in future to prevent that from happening again.
YOU however need to do the same. You freekill, micspam and overall just be a retard when you play ruining alot of other players fun. When you freekill what is the difference from the players persective when they die? They still have to wait out a round for a reason that doesn't make sense. its the exact same and you being "freeslain" if you are going to continue playing like this and constantly freekilling should we hold you to the same standard as our staff over freeslays?

TLDR; Stop playing like a retard. You freekill constantly you can cop sitting out a single round. Grow up.

Closed.