Oceanic Servers
trial admin training - Printable Version

+- Oceanic Servers (https://forums.oceservers.com)
+-- Forum: Development (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Suggestions (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Thread: trial admin training (/showthread.php?tid=1902)

Pages: 1 2

trial admin training - achoo - 03-01-2020

So my idea is to sort of teach trials in a more "calm" environment  such as JB2 to learn faster, I don't mean calm as in like player behaviour but like game play wise. So imagine on a normal day on S1 an admin or senior admin is training a new trial admin gleaming with hope to finally work with the big boys, the training admin is showing the ropes to the trial and is in the middle of teaching him something but then all of the sudden, fucking keplo comes round the corner with an AWP and speed he's been building up for like the past minute and  in a blink of an eye he instantly backstabs the poor trial before he could learn anything. But now imagine on S2 the trial and training admin is actually getting through the things they need to do like muting procedures and all that stuff but then all of a sudden a T ventures off trying to mash and his "a" and "d" keys to hop over at a trial but then the trial with almighty powers kills the T with his glory. When the training admin is confident he/she has learnt enough or has become comfortable with the commands and all that stuff he can bust out his new powers on S1. This will also free up some spare time for the trainers because they can get their session done quicker

Edit: guys cant tell if its a joke, or maybe my form of jokes dont work

RE: trial admin training - SuBi ☁ - 03-01-2020

[Image: 662201302536814593.png?v=1]

RE: trial admin training - achoo - 03-01-2020

(03-01-2020, 01:18 AM)SuBi ☁ Wrote: [Image: 662201302536814593.png?v=1]

now give me senor admin

RE: trial admin training - J Breakfast - 03-01-2020

this is literally even worse then raspberry going if i make a map give me senior admin. 
retard idea how the fuck does a trial get better at being staff when he plays a low pop[ulated server. An admin is expected to be able to solo staff a 50 player S1 playerbase and if t hey cant even take one 25 then whats even the point? They're not even thrown into the deep end at the start, thats the whole point of mentors.

RE: trial admin training - gada - 03-01-2020

what

l

RE: trial admin training - dugglez - 03-01-2020

to appear on s2 is a supreme dishonor.
also most of what breakfast has said is true, except that i think having redberry as senior would be a worse alternative.

RE: trial admin training - Cynic - 03-01-2020

I think you misunderstand what the admin is teaching the trial, it sure as hell ain't game sense...

RE: trial admin training - dugglez - 03-01-2020

(03-01-2020, 09:41 AM)Cynic Wrote: I think you misunderstand what the admin is teaching the trial, it sure as hell ain't game sense...

if it was u wouldve failed trial

RE: trial admin training - achoo - 03-01-2020

(03-01-2020, 04:42 AM)J Breakfast Wrote: this is literally even worse then raspberry going if i make a map give me senior admin. 
retard idea how the fuck does a trial get better at being staff when he plays a low pop[ulated server. An admin is expected to be able to solo staff a 50 player S1 playerbase and if t hey cant even take one 25 then whats even the point? They're not even thrown into the deep end at the start, thats the whole point of mentors.

if you couldnt tell that that was a joke. bruh

RE: trial admin training - J Breakfast - 03-01-2020

(03-01-2020, 12:12 PM)achoo Wrote:
(03-01-2020, 04:42 AM)J Breakfast Wrote: this is literally even worse then raspberry going if i make a map give me senior admin. 

if you couldnt tell that that was a joke. bruh

it sounds like you thought it was a good idea, thats why you put it in suggestions but then everyone said no thats retarded and now youre playing it off as as a joke
but what do i know haha good joke tho Smile