Oceanic Servers
Is it considered an obscure name to have "Stay mad allu" as a name? - Printable Version

+- Oceanic Servers (https://forums.oceservers.com)
+-- Forum: Oceanic Servers (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Jailbreak (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Is it considered an obscure name to have "Stay mad allu" as a name? (/showthread.php?tid=1712)

Pages: 1 2

Is it considered an obscure name to have "Stay mad allu" as a name? - Muhammad OlI - 17-11-2019

Regardless whether you like me or not i want you to imagine people were changing their names to shit like that. Its basically ghosting me and its also somewhat 
^ Because multiple people such as 148kg are changing their name to stuff like "Stay mad Allu" Or "Allu stay mad" First of all I get confused cause they sometimes just call them Allu other times they just get tricked into dissing on me. If it is I can provide the steam ids of the people who are changing their name to "obscure" names
""
Here are the rules i think that this breaks 
1. Respect others, leave personal attacks out. Any disrespect, racism or discrimination towards other players will entitle you to a mute/kick/ban.
5. Players that use their name to communicate will be warned then kicked on the repeated offence.
52. Ts must not have obscure names such as “All Ts” or “Go to gun room”. People who use names such as these will be warned once and/or have their name forcibly changed and kicked on the repeated offence.

Please reply and justify your answer if you answered

RE: Is it considered an obscure name to have "Stay mad allu" as a name? - addison rae - 17-11-2019

(17-11-2019, 04:31 PM)BOT Allu (Muhammad Oli) Wrote: ^ Because multiple people such as 148kg are changing their name to stuff like "Stay mad allu" Or "allu stay mad" First of all i get confused cause they sometimes just call them allu other times they just get tricked into dissing on me. If it is i can provide the steam ids of the people who are changing their name to "obscure" names
""
stay mad allu

RE: Is it considered an obscure name to have "Stay mad allu" as a name? - Counter - 17-11-2019

You bait yourself into these situations and this thread could of been saved with a PM to one of the operators or senior admins tbh

RE: Is it considered an obscure name to have "Stay mad allu" as a name? - Peng Weng - 17-11-2019

Have you considered that you could fix this problem by not being a dumbass that ruins everyone else's fun?

RE: Is it considered an obscure name to have "Stay mad allu" as a name? - Muhammad OlI - 17-11-2019

Would you shut your fucking mouth, You freekilled me about 8 times have you fucking seen how many clips i have of you? You are the person who is ruining other peoples fun

RE: Is it considered an obscure name to have "Stay mad allu" as a name? - Peng Weng - 17-11-2019

Again, everyone was thrilled and loved what I was doing. You decided to ruin the fun for everyone. I didn't "freekill" you I merely acted out the will of the rest of your T friends (which is that everyone fucking hated you and wanted you dead). Even if I get banned everyone will keep killing you so long as you act like a little bitch that ruins everyone's fun. The problem is you.

RE: Is it considered an obscure name to have "Stay mad allu" as a name? - Muhammad OlI - 18-11-2019

(17-11-2019, 05:45 PM)Counter Wrote: You bait yourself into these situations and this thread could of been saved with a PM to one of the operators or senior admins tbh

Wdym? I bait myself into these situations. I play the game even those who change their name to stay mad Allu says it is not my voice it's my personality. I try my best to be chill and calm but its people like ts fucking telling me to shut the fuck up when I'm wardening and it pisses me off then once i was not chill and its become better but people like "boltz" (Name changer) Fucking get angry at me Not to mention slick fucking is borderline abusive ever since i got him ct banned

(17-11-2019, 07:12 PM)Peng Weng Wrote: Again, everyone was thrilled and loved what I was doing. You decided to ruin the fun for everyone. I didn't "freekill" you I merely acted out the will of the rest of your T friends (which is that everyone fucking hated you and wanted you dead). Even if I get banned everyone will keep killing you so long as you act like a little bitch that ruins everyone's fun. The problem is you.

It doesn't fucking matter if it is their will. It was my will to fucking get on an alt and ct smoke you to shit but I'm not that kind of person DESPITE ME HAVING ADHD which literally makes me more impulsive but I swear I have never seen anybody on ANY game become so hostile and abusive so fast apart from you and a handful others on this server. They don't even use grammar or know their they're and theirs' when they are posting on the forums.

RE: Is it considered an obscure name to have "Stay mad allu" as a name? - chiswell - 18-11-2019

I believe when i was on Server 2 last night and i didn't change the name of the Stay Mad allu player is an answer to your original question. But i will respond and reply that their names are not the case of any rule breaking.  

Rule 1. Someone simply changing their name to stay mad allu isnt breaking the rule. The rule is there for extreme cases of abuse but we don't people for simply saying nigger or anything like that, its the internet its called learning to have thick skin and cop it on the chin and even dish it back. If you REALLY have an issue feel free to PM me or a senior + with evidence of abuse and we can verify if that is the case.

Rule 5. This more relates to when people are dead and change their name to say " T's in Gunroom" or if the player is gagged and muted and they change their name to communicate. Having the name stay mad allu isn't communicating per say even tho its telling you to stay mad, it wouldnt apply to this rule.

Rule 52. Stay Mad Allu, ideally Wardens should be saying full names of players but sometimes names are very long, so we shorten it. However if two players have similar names then the warden should be saying the full name of who they want not just allu, eg. if my name was ChisDucky and then there was BigDucky on the server. The warden should be saying "ChisDucky stack the door" instead of "Ducky stack the door"

Once again, you really need to have thicker skin, this is the internet. Stop caring what people think about you so much and dont let their words have power over you, and if you find yourself getting too aggravated to make rational decisions then take some time away to chill.

In regards to Peng Weng, breaking the rules just because the rest of the server is enjoying it at the expense of one player is very much not allowed however i believe Big Ducky has already CTbanned you but if you continue to poke and try to aggravate/stir up allu especially constant targeted freekills and what not, you will receive harsher punishment

RE: Is it considered an obscure name to have "Stay mad allu" as a name? - Muhammad OlI - 26-11-2019

Fair enough. Although i've copped some nasty shit recently. And i have put up with abuse on pretty much every community server. But nobody as fucking nasty as the people on this server. They even make fun of me having adhd which i thought they would have the maturity to understand... Instead i got called adhd boy and mocked.

I learnt since then not to cry about little shit like that but what i've copped recently is fucking nasty

RE: Is it considered an obscure name to have "Stay mad allu" as a name? - Counter - 26-11-2019

(26-11-2019, 06:06 PM)BOT Allu (Muhammad Oli) Wrote: Fair enough. Although i've copped some nasty shit recently. And i have put up with abuse on pretty much every community server. But nobody as fucking nasty as the people on this server. They even make fun of me having adhd which i thought they would have the maturity to understand... Instead i got called adhd boy and mocked.

I learnt since then not to cry about little shit like that but what i've copped recently is fucking nasty

While I think the abuse you copped earlier went beyond acceptable, the only way people are going to know about your ADHD is if you tell them and you did. You unfortunately set yourself up, and it didn’t help that you kept baiting the trolls which just made them want to keep fucking with you.

You need to learn to cop it on the chin my man, and if you think it’s getting too much, instead of raging in chat you should DM a senior admin. They will be able to help you out and provide any assistance they can. That’s what their there for in the end.

Chill out and honestly leave your personal issues and problems at the door before you connect to the servers.