Oceanic Servers
C3 Unban (PU) - Printable Version

+- Oceanic Servers (https://forums.oceservers.com)
+-- Forum: Ban and Unban Requests (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Unban Request (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: C3 Unban (PU) (/showthread.php?tid=166)

C3 Unban (PU) - Raymond - 15-08-2018

C3 is a member of the Players Union, he is entitled to a Players Union represented defense.

We hereby request that another admin beside Retro handles this unban request.
We hereby request that the thread is not locked and allowed to be open to reply after the decision is made for at less 48 hours.
We hereby request suspension of the ban until a full decision is made.

Below are several points regarding the unban request;

The warn/mute/kick/ban process was not followed which should restart after each new session.
The total high amount of hours played by C3 account subtracts from the total amount of mutes his received.
The same banning admin was the same unbanning response admin (conflict of interest).
Also regarding this same admin issue, this creates the same person as complainer, judge, sentencer, reviewer. This is very bad.
This creates a bad banning precedent which long contradicts over one decade of old ban lengths which at most are 15 minutes for mutes.
This overall ban will discourage people from experimenting with new ideas and themes as this is always the result of long term bans.
C3 and Retro were both 2nd Officers of the PU, however Retro has stated he hates the PU which may suggest to some that C3 is being targeted for his former position.

Please take into consideration all points mention by the PU, also the PU is happy to answer any questions you wish to ask.

RE: C3 Unban (PU) - IVORK - 15-08-2018

Howdy frend,

The ban was discussed in the upper levels of discord between Retrodawn, Onionzzz and myself. We agreed that C3pec has been overstepping the mark, with 5 of his previous 55 mutes being >20min. That compounded with the fact we have known C3pec for quite some time, yet haven't actually heard him use his mic for even his own voice more than a handful of times in the last year or so. Let alone constructively as a CT.
Additionally he's currently on his 6th CTBan totaling 3months and 3 weeks.

However I understand that from your view point it seems out of place that Retrodawn served both the ban and denial. However he did consult with others.

The ban will remain in place.

RE: C3 Unban (PU) - IVORK - 15-08-2018

Additional point. Warn/mute/kick/ban does not necessarily get interrupted by new rounds / maps / leaving & rejoining the server at different times / days.

RE: C3 Unban (PU) - C3pec (3) - 16-08-2018

Well i only just saw this now so id like to thank Raymond for going forward with making this Pu Unban on my behalf, without a leader like yourself the server would fall into utter chaos and dismay (nO tRoLl btw). The warnings i did receive for ear rape weren't exactly directed to me specifically but were broadcasted using whatever admin command it is to send a message out to the whole server, sure i got the message no more ear rape but when other players are still doing it and not getting heavy penalties (1 week mute) i thought every now and then wouldn't be that big of a deal. Well i was wrong and received harshly a 1 week mute without a DIRECT warning which from my perspective is a bit extreme. Im not asking to wipe it completely but a small reduction would be hella lit fam. If not I understand and leave this matter in Raymonds hands to further combat the harsh penalties players on the server are receiving for mic related issues. Ta ta for now enjoy this dank tune
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qclDfyIdMDk

(also i shall no longer ear rape cause i expect my next mute to be 1 month and that aint worth fam, stay lit nibbas) ps i only got 4 ct bans 2 for opening cells early 1 massy and 1 gunplant which i dont remember cause i was fried af lol

RE: C3 Unban (PU) - Anubis - 17-08-2018

As stated above thread closed and denied. (Wrong format / Cannot make unmutes on behalf of others / Already Denied).