Oceanic Servers
Nufty's Discord Unban Request - Printable Version

+- Oceanic Servers (https://forums.oceservers.com)
+-- Forum: Ban and Unban Requests (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Unban Request (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Nufty's Discord Unban Request (/showthread.php?tid=1654)

Nufty's Discord Unban Request - Nufty - old - 31-10-2019

I am sorry, for countless times I have said this, and I really am. If you guys do not know I have been banned for a long time From domination servers Jailbreak, and most recently Discord. Seeing what I have done, I want to rebuild trust to the DS Admins, and members.

I miss the server, I have spent over 100 hours on Domination Servers. I have built relationships with people then crushing it to pieces with a dumb act. There is good reason behind this ban, as I have  doxed multiple people, ban evaded on multiple Occasions, and Leaked map secrets to some people. I miss my friends playing on it, I miss the community that I Loved and destroyed again and again, I miss everything.

The main thing that I need to rebuild back on is doxing people, sharing private information that people don’t want to be shared. I have sent multiple doxes to multiple people on discord, these people then share it with their friends and on. At the rate that it is happening at, everyone would know who they are. If I was to be doxed, I would not really mind but I but I see that people do mind. Some people would not like being doxed at all. In this occasion, this is what happened with me and everyone I doxed. After a period of time of me refreshing my mind and apologising to the opposing person, they have forgiven me, I would never forgive myself though.

I have done such foolish acts on the server that harms others.  

I have upset many people on my time on Domination Servers, this is one of the acts that the community will never forget about. Over the course of half a year that I have been banned, I have matured a lot. I now can see my surroundings with a clear mind. When one of my friends were cheating, I told Turtle.When he was ban evading, I told turtle. Any suspicious acts that will upset anyone, I have told Turtle.

I have fucked up a lot of unban requests in the past and I hope I don't fuck up this one again. I have broken trust with a lot of people, building a wall in the middle. I regret everything I have done in the past, I have said that countless times even for me, I do not think I should be unbanned, I think discord is a good start to being unbanned, and I hope I can rebuild trust to everyone in DS.

Regards, Nufty.

RE: Nufty's Discord Unban Request - dick smith - 31-10-2019

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

RE: Nufty's Discord Unban Request - ZoNiCaL - 01-11-2019

(31-10-2019, 09:48 PM)dick smith Wrote: [Image: hqdefault.jpg]

Don't shitpost in unban requests.

RE: Nufty's Discord Unban Request - phanta - 01-11-2019

RE: Nufty's Discord Unban Request - Dreaded - 01-11-2019

anotha wun bites da dust

RE: Nufty's Discord Unban Request - C3pec - 01-11-2019

RE: Nufty's Discord Unban Request - apprehends - 01-11-2019

Imagine doxxing and thinking that you'll ever get let off. Even if you get unbanned it's something you'll never live down in a community.

RE: Nufty's Discord Unban Request - Jas8621 - 01-11-2019

Locked pending decision.
Those shitposting will recieve a formal warning. 
Please do not post in ban/unban requests unless you are providing additional information or defending yourself.

RE: Nufty's Discord Unban Request - Anthonyy - 06-11-2019

During the period I told you to not post an unban you were caught ban evading on an alt. I tried to be understanding and I gave you a shot to tell us why you should be unbanned but whats the point when it is clear that you haven't matured, haven't learnt your lesson, and can't think about consequences that will happen when you break rules. You clearly shouldn't be let back into our community. This is your last chance, you may re-apply in 3 months. If caught ban evading during these months your appeal will be instantly denied.