Oceanic Servers
DeAndre's CT UNBAN Application, ( long ) - 11/08/2018 - Printable Version

+- Oceanic Servers (https://forums.oceservers.com)
+-- Forum: Ban and Unban Requests (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Unban Request (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: DeAndre's CT UNBAN Application, ( long ) - 11/08/2018 (/showthread.php?tid=156)

DeAndre's CT UNBAN Application, ( long ) - 11/08/2018 - DeAndre - 11-08-2018

Hello, Staff & Players.
Welcome to DeAndre's CT Unban Application.

Required Infomation:
Name/Steam ID :
  • DeAndre
  • Steam_1:1:79801558
Reason for the ban :
  • "dud, gunplant"
Banning admin : 
  • Shane ; 
Why should you be unbanned : 

Before I begin,
It was told to me that: " Apparently for a collection of things " was the reason I was banned from CT for 7 days.
When addressing the situation and trying to get some more information about why I was banned this is what happened:

[Image: cWN52a1.png]

I'm not sitting here trying to say that everything is in my favour/side. 
Shane is constantly calling me a DUD CT/Baiting without ever having any evidence to back his claims. As seen here.

[Image: DvEJNaC.png]

My response was obviously sarcastic and for a reason. In my experience in talking to Shane he has never given any "detailed" explanation on how I am playing like a 'troll, dud baiter.' All the Admins at this point are just brushing off my circumstance like I'm 100% in the wrong - I was kicked from the discord after this response.

How am I supposed to play the game if every action I do is considered trolling?
I am not going out of my way on the server to cause chaos, I am playing Jailbreak inside of the rules and every tiny situation has been blown up against me. I made a forum post not too long ago identifying that people have been saying that I freekill a lot, publicly trying to change the playstyle I have in Jailbreak.

Regarding the thread I posted recently, It was asked if anyone with evidence against me intentionally freekilling them would come forward.
Before the thread; this was uploaded.

Myth

(Insert Video Url Not Supported by Forums)
https://plays.tv/s/LqrYVFhd3PNr

Note at;
  • 0:05 It was a simple race up the elevator with 60% of the T's missing the elevator and rebelling. If you had no intent on rebelling you should have been closer to the elevator and away from the people with guns.
  • 0:18 no comment lol
  • After 1:31 I killed you for missing the game. (probably some bugs with shadowplay)
I got this warning, VIA Steam; on the 28/07/2018 again not explaining how I'm being a 'troll'.

[Image: QVyn8kK.png]

The reason I am not putting up with the 7-day ban is that you get 3 CT bans before you are definitely banned from CT. This is my second ban. The first time I was banned from CT was not that long ago. It was late at night and I doored a team of 6 T's for fun with the cell door button on ba_jail_darkcells. Banning admin; Turtle. Observed by RetroDawn. Omegalul 
It was a joke in the situation, that resulted me in a 2 week CT Ban. Creating this meme.

I was banned for 7 days because of this grenade, gun planting the T's. ( 0:53 )
At 53 Seconds, it's observed me throwing a grenade at 4 guns form medic. A play that I have done hundreds of times. This time my grenade was off the mark and was too close. If it was in the middle 3 of the guns would have been cleared away from me and the AK47 towards me. Instead, this gun resulted going to the T's who threw it away anyway in the next few seconds CT's going ahead to winning the first round of the map.

There are so many different situations where my orders are "misheard" and I end up being victimized. Said I am free killing being a dud/troll.

Sorry about the video URL's
[Image: ZyNdjdN.png]

Here is a situation from Magics, assuming that it is putting him against my defence.

https://youtu.be/6Idut49W3a8

At the end of the video ( 1:31 ) I was seen being knifed because of; this conversation.

[Image: rk1vhmH.png]

Defiance against me being a 'dud'; & Shane revelling map secrets and slaying me for no reason.

https://youtu.be/nzeBypI-Nb8

As observed in the video it was clear that I had no clue on how to get underneath the bleachers, assuming that it was a map port where you were able to go through in the past but not now. Shane slayed me in the video for telling me that it was a map secret.

Then this conversation happened;
(sorry about that extra line)

[Image: WyLLWpw.png]

The language I am using is in reflection on how he talks to me and other players. Constantly treating players like shit, talking down to them and having no respect. His actions are reflected on the admin team making it a norm to talk to people like this.

[Image: TUPGSmL.png]
[Image: mRQ1pRM.png]

I love being told to kill myself from admins, you guys wonder why don't have much respect for some of the people on the admin team.

It has also come to my attention that because of my actions this has happened;

[Image: e3PS02Z.png]

If the majority of the admins/higherups are going to make someone leave for looking at both sides of the situation. I think that it is unacceptable. Shaggy's opinion was un-influenced from me same as anyone else who is in my defence. 

For anyone that knows me,
Unlike a selected group of the admins who are 2 faced. Always changing their views and opinions on people. 
I am an honest and trustworthy person, someone who does not lie or intentionally break the rules. The purpose of the thread I made days ago was in retaliation of players saying that I am a dud CT, and freekilling all the time. I'm trying to identify why these claims are said, I will accept full responsibility for the legitimate free kills that I have done. But to my knowledge, I don't break the rules when I play.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my thread, I would like this to be a public discussion. If anyone has any additional points or information don't be shy to post in the reply section.
My apologies for the length of this thread, I look forward to your reply.
Kind Regards,
~DeAndre.

[Image: Time-For-a-Change-Clock-Banner1.jpg]

RE: DeAndre's CT UNBAN Application, ( long ) - 11/08/2018 - Excel - 11-08-2018

"I was banned for 7 days because of this grenade, gun planting the T's. ( 0:53 )"

I can vouch for him here he was trying to blow the guns away with a grenade but ended up blowing them towards the T's a simple mistake, which I am sure wasn't on purpose

RE: DeAndre's CT UNBAN Application, ( long ) - 11/08/2018 - ShaggyRogers212 - 11-08-2018

Just to be clear on my part in this. 

I chose to defend Deandre because I am a strong believer in looking at the perspective of both sides of the coin. I personally hadn't had any issues with him whatsoever, so I shared that information. I was hoping to spark a productive discussion because I felt that deandre had been hard-done by on multiple occasions, by multiple administrators, and wanted to iron things out across the board so that everyone could be on the same page. 

This is not what happened.

Instead I was met with anger and hatred because I had publicly "undermined" the admin team. My intent was never to undermine anyone, I just wanted to support a player who had taken the time to write a thread concerning their time on the server. 

After taking a hit from practically everyone on the admin team, I decided that enough was enough. If the admin team is incapable of dealing with these issues correctly and then blasting me, then I wanted to resign. So I did. For the second time. After only rejoining the team because I was asked to come back due to there not being enough admins.

Let's be totally real and honest here: Deandre has been banned a total of 2 times. Once for an attempted massy, and then now. If he has really been such an issue for such a long time as all of the admins seem to think, then why has he not been punished sooner? Instead of banning him for 1-3 days after an offence and then progressing from there, he has somehow had his "offences" over a long period of time pooled up into a 1-week ban. Not only has that clearly been handled incorrectly, but if so many staff members have an issue with him, AND he has previously been CT-banned for a mass freekill, why has there been so much hesitation in taking action against him? 

I honestly don't have an issue with the ban itself whatsoever IF what is being said about deandre is true. I have never tried to contest the ban by any means at all. All I was getting at in my post on deandre's thread yesterday was that I had felt that there was a bias against him.

I wasn't under the impression that I'd done anything wrong because not only was my post not deleted but no one even spoke to me about it until I joined the conversation in the Staff Chat on discord.

The underlying issue here has nothing to do with deandre or myself though. It is mostly to do with the way in which this was all handled. If our admin team is too scared to put their foot down on a regular player then this is on them, not on anyone else.

RE: DeAndre's CT UNBAN Application, ( long ) - 11/08/2018 - Turtle - 11-08-2018

Multiple warnings from different staff... previous ban... previous experience as mod... and yet you still argue with a ban when you break the rules??

If there are "so many situations your orders are misheard" would you not start to think its how you give orders ???

Shaggy no disrespect but you have little to do with situation, you lack context and the fact you chose to ignore staff chat was on you, not the team.

RE: DeAndre's CT UNBAN Application, ( long ) - 11/08/2018 - magicsboyy - 11-08-2018

I don't even want to read all this shit tbh but you put a lot of effort in.

In my clip you say "kitchen and cafeteria" multiple times and "over the counter your dead" so to me those orders are still very broad.

Regardless, you've had multiple warnings to stop doing dumb shit, then you nade guns into T's. You can clearly hear me say '"why did you do that?" So you're going to have to wait this one out.

Shaggy you resigning is all on your head, the team didn't make you quit, you made yourself quit, by not informing yourself about issues with this matter itself throughout admin chats. The only person that was getting angry was yourself. It's not you're duty to "stand up for the player" as a moderator. I do agree in fair go but you need to know what your talking about before you speak.

You will wait out your ban.

magics.

RE: DeAndre's CT UNBAN Application, ( long ) - 11/08/2018 - DeAndre - 11-08-2018

Magics,

So essentially I'm being banned for 7 days for gun-planting a gun that was cleared seconds later. The whole context of this thread was me defending myself arguing that I'm not doing 'dumb shit'.

Regarding the clip, my orders were crystal clear. I don't know how after watching the clip you can say it's broad.

Lastly,
I don't know how you can deny my application without reading the context of the thread.

Thanks, DeAndre.

RE: DeAndre's CT UNBAN Application, ( long ) - 11/08/2018 - Shane - 11-08-2018

Why do trolls always write these retardedly long appeals? Anyways, let's break this down nice and easy.

Thanks for clipping out the rest of what I said on Discord there, if you aren't even capable of providing unbiased evidence, then you've already done yourself over. You were informed by multiple staff to stop being a troll on the server, you are always too close to the T's, blatantly baiting when you don't get to warden, you are incredibly nazi and get as many freekills in as you can get away with. I like much of the staff team am sick to death of having to deal with your bullshit. 

I will admit it was handled poorly, in that you weren't banned a long time ago for this shit, clean your act up or don't come back; you're an ex-staff member who has a distinct knowledge of the rules and you know full well that you're walking the line with as many of them as possible. If you come back after the week and haven't fixed your act, I'll have no problem re-instating the ban with a much harsher period.

DENIED.