Oceanic Servers
False Freekill Claims - Printable Version

+- Oceanic Servers (https://forums.oceservers.com)
+-- Forum: Oceanic Servers (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Jailbreak (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: False Freekill Claims (/showthread.php?tid=155)

False Freekill Claims - DeAndre - 10-08-2018

Hello, T's and Staff members,

I have created this thread today to address the way I play on CT. Specifically when people are saying that I am free-killing them. 
I'm not going to sit here and say that I have not free-killed anyone before, this thread is more to address me. "Continuously", intentionally free-killing Terrorists. 

Before I begin, 
In previous community's rules ( I'm not too sure how it is now ). People who were reporting false free-kill claims received a punishment. When you play a lot of Jailbreak and are killing people in ways they feel are unfair, eg. through walls, crazy shots etc. Players who are on the receiving end obviously don't like that and would jump onto any ban waggon that effects me. If that makes sense.
I am not complaining about having this sort of Backlash from the community when I'm on CT. I have my own play style and enjoy playing and winning CT rounds.

Every time I shoot someone I make sure it is in my understanding of the rules before I fire, sure I might be a little extra Nazi on some people but that is relative to the map/score the CT's are. For example, if it has been 20 continuous rounds of T's not listening I'm going to shoot you for not following directions if I feel like you are not listening to my orders.

Baiting / Being a DUD. 
The way I play Jailbreak on CT is very different to a lot of players. To keep myself interested in the game and not completely tryharding every round. Normally if there are less than x T's. I will use a deagle only or only use no-scopes with an AWP. I have a lot of combined hours on CS:GO Jailbreak, the majority are on CT and 90% ~ish are using a awp only. So I'm trying to say I have practised a lot. I normally hold myself back where I am still having fun and not instantly killing all the T's as soon as they rebel.

As for legitimate free-kill claims,
I would love to see your clips, replies in the comment section or thoughts on the way I play.
If there are any problems I am open to discussion and changing the way I play JB.
(make sure your clips are better than myths)

Thank you all for your time, I look forward to hearing from you.
Regards, ~DeAndre. ish

[Image: logo.png]

RE: False Freekill Claims - Shane - 10-08-2018

Hi DeAndre,
Let me just start by firstly pointing out that this "unique" style of playing Jailbreak is not new, nor is it unique and it forces admins to become quickly accustomed to trollish behavior. Also, any sort of "nazi" attitude on the server is highly disliked; CT's should be encouraged to be creative not nazi and unoriginal (like your "unique" take on CT). You're also a huge dud and you bait A LOT.

The no-scoping with AWP's and Deagle-only rounds will likely get you slayed for trolling, especially the no-scoping, due to the obvious freekilling that will ensue. False freekill claims are dealt with by staff, however we do have a number of staff still in the process of training so that information may not have been entirely conveyed as of yet.

As for your legitimate freekill claims, I invite anyone with a clip of anybody freekilling/breaking rules to create a post here using this template. I invite you to play on T while there's a few nazi CT's on and actually experience just how shitty it is, before trying to defend it.

RE: False Freekill Claims - DeAndre - 10-08-2018

Shane,

I never said that the way I play Jailbreak is unique, you always take shit out of context and try to turn it into an argument,

"You're also a huge dud and you bait A LOT."
How, and when?

Lastly,
How is it 'trolling' if I decide that I don't want to scope or use a Deagle when its a community server.
I don't understand how that is a definition of; trolling.

Maybe stop thinking with a grudge and start using your head?

RE: False Freekill Claims - ShaggyRogers212 - 10-08-2018

I haven't been able to play as much recently, but I had the opportunity to play with deandre as a fellow CT with a relatively low number of players a couple of days ago, and there were absolutely no issues whatsoever.

I was making fun of him constantly for "baiting" whenever he died, regardless of whether he was or wasn't because I know that there has been some kind of bias against him in the past couple of weeks. He knew I was joking though of course, we were having a bit of a laugh about it  Smile 

I recall him using the deagle and awp, but not in circumstances were it wasn't feasible to use those weapons. Not only that, but there were also no complaints of players being freekilled either. Furthermore, when I have played with him previously on higher server-number counts, I don't recall seeing many players ask for a respawn after being killed by him, unless he was being a bit nazi. Sometimes certain players will play too nazi, and we'll call it out, and tell them to stop playing like that, but I've never had to tell deandre to take it back a notch.

If deandre makes mistakes in-game then he should be punished just as anyone else. But I do feel that not only is there a bias against him, but that also other players may try to take advantage of this bias by calling false freekills against him. 

If we as moderators/admins investigate situations thoroughly, and on a case-by-case basis, then the appropriate punishments will be handed out to the appropriate players, and we won't see other issues be brought up like this one. 

Lastly, if someone reading this post would like to learn anything about recording/viewing demos, my name on Discord is the same as this forum one. Either message me there, or send me a PM on the forums.