Oceanic Servers
Neo-Nazism - Printable Version

+- Oceanic Servers (https://forums.oceservers.com)
+-- Forum: Ban and Unban Requests (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Unban Request (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Neo-Nazism (/showthread.php?tid=1408)

Pages: 1 2

Neo-Nazism - I'm 13 and I drink and smoke - 29-08-2019

Name: 13 

Steam ID(use steamid.app to find):STEAM_0:0:76559399

Sourcebans or CTban: sourceban 

Which Server (e.g JB1): ds 

Reason for the ban: map EXPLOITATION

Banning admin: porky bear and dotx 

Why should you be unbanned: think a better question is why i should be banned? Especially with no evidence provided if the ban was due to me throwing a smoke at a mine then legit half of the current playerbase should cop a month and two day ban (where do these figures for ban lengths come from?) honestly these bans are just out of hand now copped a ct ban from turtle when he gave orders after i had given clear orders when cts were set up where his orders were not followed, admins like dotx, nico and candy mute for any mic use when cts are talking not when orders are being given yet never use powers to promote fun via admin games and are terrible at respawing ts dealing with actual freekilling and dud behavior. Staff should promote fun as well as police the server.

Why has this server become so nazi? CS and DS are already experiencing a declining player base theres no need for nazi behavior, excessive bans and these pointless mutebots it just ruins the fun for the community jb alone is not an extremely fun gametype jb main enjoyment comes from the playerbase. I've been playing jb since 2012 it saddens me to see staff crack down on behaviour that makes jb more enjoyable. Kinda like longy had mentored half the staff at this point and it's clearly taking a toll on the server. Its also disgusting making kids pay to be unmuted or unbanned shouldn't have to pay indulgences to have a good time on cs and should take advantage of children. 

Enjoy the grammar closing the thread before we can reply doesn't make staff right it shows you are not willing to establish a dialogue and improve the server or resolve issues. 

RE: Neo-Nazism - ONIONZZZ - 30-08-2019

Wtf are you talking about? You have no idea about how anything works yet you feel so confident in making such a shit post.

You can't pay to be unmuted or unbanned? Player base isn't declining? You purposely do things to cause trouble for others / make staff lives harder.

We get to a point with players like you who, as you say, after all these years should know better.

You do nothing for the community except be a hindrance, no one finds you funny or entertaining, just a nuisance. It's funny you think you have any right to critique staff at all. You even alias up as other players and get yourself banned which then effects the players you pretend to be.. there is so much wrong with you.

I'll let the people involved respond but just a heads up don't expect a good outcome.

I think this post is a troll knowing how stupid you are, maybe I should just close it and we can all move on.

RE: Neo-Nazism - Hyphen - 30-08-2019

fuck this dude

RE: Neo-Nazism - ONIONZZZ - 30-08-2019

As requested, open for discussion

RE: Neo-Nazism - literally thousands of bees - 30-08-2019

Demote Porky promote Dotx

RE: Neo-Nazism - Cynic - 30-08-2019

13 is absolutely right, this is disgusting behaviour and I find it appalling that DS is extorting children for money and making them go bankrupt.

RE: Neo-Nazism - dick smith - 30-08-2019

please boycott the domination servers micspammers apartheid, im 13 is our generations nelson mandela

RE: Neo-Nazism - dotx - 30-08-2019

how tf am I part of the banning list? I don't have ban perms. is this an unban or a staff complaint? its a month well deserved, just jerk off or something.

RE: Neo-Nazism - Cynic - 30-08-2019

@dotx
shut up you lying sack of shit
[Image: cLyJ1JC.png]

RE: Neo-Nazism - dotx - 30-08-2019

boutta purge this account