Oceanic Servers
being attacked :( - Printable Version

+- Oceanic Servers (https://forums.oceservers.com)
+-- Forum: General Forums (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: being attacked :( (/showthread.php?tid=1143)

Pages: 1 2

being attacked :( - dugglez - 09-06-2019

hello guys i was recently rebelling on jb and i was SHOT and KILLED by Dudjet of all people, after which he said over voice chat, im not sure if i can bring myself to type it but, "later d*d". I believe that DS should be a safe space free of bullying and this behaviour should result in an instant ban. i would also like to add that some people have been very kind to me, namely rosco.

if you cant handle the heat get out of the kitchen

RE: being attacked :( - xeno!! - 09-06-2019

wow, this seems like a very saddening moment.

the staff team is currently investigating, we will keep you up to date.

kind regards, xeno

RE: being attacked :( - Just Peter - 09-06-2019

This is a horrifying thing to have happen. I myself have run into this 'dudjet' and he insulted my hair.

Truly a worrying direction for this server.

xxx

RE: being attacked :( - dugglez - 09-06-2019

thank you for your support guys but im afraid im going to have to leave the server forever as this behaviour has broken me mentally. i will now kill myself live on stream at ttv/ninja. please tune in to cover my funeral costs.

RE: being attacked :( - Deskjet - 09-06-2019

I would like to publicly apologies to everyone that has received my harsh words of judgement. It was not my attempt to make you feel like poo poo. If you are still not satisfied i am willing to gift you 10k credits. all you need is proof that you were bullied by me and proof you were hurt by my words. Again, i am ever so sorry  Sad

RE: being attacked :( - cuck. - 09-06-2019

don't worry guys, dudjet works at a bad mcdonalds and gets paid minimum wage and probably has times over 100 seconds so don't fret.

Thanks,

cuck.

(09-06-2019, 04:59 PM)cuck. Wrote: don't worry guys, dudjet works at a bad mcdonalds and gets paid minimum wage and probably has times over 100 seconds so don't fret.

Thanks,

cuck.
This man is right  Sad

(09-06-2019, 04:56 PM)Deskjet Wrote: I would like to publicly apologies to everyone that has received my harsh words of judgement. It was not my attempt to make you feel like poo poo. If you are still not satisfied i am willing to gift you 10k credits. all you need is proof that you were bullied by me and proof you were hurt by my words. Again, i am ever so sorry  Sad

while you do mean well by apologising to me i am extremely offended to hear you say that you were NOT attempting to make me feel like poo poo. as an indian street shitter this attempt to appropriate and remove my culture is much akin to the stolen generation. please dont make it any worse.

(09-06-2019, 05:03 PM)dugglez Wrote:
(09-06-2019, 04:56 PM)Deskjet Wrote: I would like to publicly apologies to everyone that has received my harsh words of judgement. It was not my attempt to make you feel like poo poo. If you are still not satisfied i am willing to gift you 10k credits. all you need is proof that you were bullied by me and proof you were hurt by my words. Again, i am ever so sorry  Sad

while you do mean well by apologising to me i am extremely offended to hear you say that you were NOT attempting to make me feel like poo poo. as an indian street shitter this attempt to appropriate and remove my culture is much akin to the stolen generation. please dont make it any worse.

I am ever so sorry for the ultimate disrespect given to you and your profound hobby. please find it somewhere in your heart for forgiveness

in the wake of this recent controversy, i suggest a new policy be introduced, a mental health round. at least twice a map (otherwise ctban all cts for 2 weeks), all ts are spoken to individually about their problems, and how they think the server can be improved. they dont neccesarily have to talk about the server's problems, for example they could lament about how recently they fell over and messed up their manicure. rebelling during this process will result in an instant tban for 2 weeks. with a full server, one of these rounds should take around 30 minutes. given there has to be 2 of these every map, it means that there is little chance of a normal round occurring. but think about how much better people will feel after!

thanks for listening

drugglez