Oceanic Servers
? - Printable Version

+- Oceanic Servers (https://forums.oceservers.com)
+-- Forum: General Forums (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Introductions and Farewells (https://forums.oceservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: ? (/showthread.php?tid=1127)

Pages: 1 2

? - xeno!! - 03-06-2019

After playing JB on this weekend, Jb just isn't appealing to me anymore, I remember the joy I used to have playing this unusual, original gamemode called "Jailbreak" when I was ten years old, it's been two years since then and  I think that Jb is one of the main things I have been doing in those two years. But now it's starting to get more unappealing for me, after nearly 500 hours spent on this server, and two years of my life playing, I think it's time to say goodbye. I will still be active on discord, but I won't be active on the server anymore. It's made it's mark into my life, Perhaps after a few months I will join back and enjoy the server more, but until then, it's goodbye.

A few people I would like to say a special goodbye to:
jordjord - favourite senior admin now <3, you've been a great person & a kind person since my starting of JB
vice - lad
lemon - introduced me and kept me into jb when i first started
bees -  wonderful runescape teacher and great clash of clans clan leader
prpl. - very cool colour
apple sticks aplicix - a fucking sweat at grinding jb, dunno how he does it, big bully, calls me fat.
Blueberry - I wish you the best of luck as MG Staff

if you feel i left you out, let me know

A few people who likely don't know me  but would like to appreciate
ONIONZZZ - Manager of the server, keeps the server healthy and started the server after the fall of  BG,  can't thank you  enough for this amazing server
Hyphen - Also manager of the server, extremely talented map maker and isn't appreciated enough for what he does for this community.
Raymond - Keep the PU going
Turtle, IVORK & Anthonyy - All amazing operators for the server, all do a lot of shit that doesn't get appreciated enough
All the Senior Admins - Good luck on your journey to operator, hopeful that you will make it some day
All the Admins - All great at keeping the server in order, free of dumbcunts
All the Mods - All great moderators, I wish you all luck for Admin
Trial Mods - New ones always keep arriving, good luck on your journey to Adminship

Although most this community houses very kind players, I have a couple fuck yous

Gucci Pineapple - Never say another word with that ant infested mic ever again
Dweeb - In your name
Panda and his shitty ass "gang"
Osama - Although I don't hate you like the above, ur still a cunt  -  however i wish u luck for admin
Serenity - kys, get permed again during your probation plssssss

thats all i could think of.

On that note, Goodbye lads - I'll be active on discord and play csgo from time to time, but likely not ds.

RE: ? - Raspberry - 03-06-2019

Going to miss you xeno over the past month or so I have gotten to know you quite a bit have fun hope to still talk on discord

RE: ? - too many toxic losers - 03-06-2019

Who were you again?
Server 2 preb nobody is gonna miss you

jk luv u

RE: ? - Molesto (3) - 03-06-2019

you arent pmartion people wont miss you

RE: ? - ONIONZZZ - 03-06-2019

Wait, people will miss pmartion? :cheeky:

F to you both

RE: ? - Hyphen - 03-06-2019

Take notes pfag this is hos you say bye,

Fat f in the chat mate. Long break will help.

RE: ? - literally thousands of bees - 04-06-2019

Thrilling exit, will miss you and I’m glad I got to know you in the short time we’ve talked.

RE: ? - cuck. - 04-06-2019

f word really loud

RE: ? - Anthonyy - 04-06-2019

Cya mate

RE: ? - Deskjet - 04-06-2019

(03-06-2019, 07:13 PM)xeno!! Wrote: Turtle, IVORK & Anthonyy - All amazing operators for the server, all do a lot of shit that doesn't get appreciated enough
so dog Anthonyy can't you see smh